The aging process can be cruel to our skin. Between sun damage and progressive collagen loss, the skin loses its plumpness and resiliency. Micro needle skin rejuvenation or "Mesolift" infuses the dermis with potent vitamins and anti-oxidants to rejuvenate and revitalize the skin. Micro needle skin massage will stimulate collagen production, helping to infuse active cosmetics into the skin.
Now, we will recommend you a 540-needles Micro-needle Roller, which makes use of 540 tiny needles on the roller to stimulate the skin, and can make more than 200,000 tiny channels in a short time to make active ingredients effectively penetrate the skin. Matched with some special wrinkle-reduction, skin-whitening, or scar-reducing products, the micro-needle roller can help cut back and soften pimples or surgical scars, diminish the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks, scale back large pores, clean heavy pitted skin, and assist in reversing the results of sun damage.
1. Disinfect & sanitize derma roller in medical alcohol.
2. Clean your face thoroughly and pat dry.
3. Gently roll on the treatment area 4-8 times diagonally, horizontally and vertically.
4. Apply facial serums after treatment.
5. Disinfect & sanitize the roller before storing back into storage case.
6. Use once a week for optimal results.
7. Replace the roller every 2-3 months if using regularly.
1. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
2. Keep away from children.
3. Beware of metal allergies.
4. Do not use on irritated areas or wounds on your body.
5. For personal use only. Do not share with another individual.
6.Not suitable for use onto the following skin conditions: active acne, eczema, rosacea, peonasis, servere solar karatosis and raised moles or warts.